Friday, April 25, 2014

Praising The Lord

This is a painting by Lord Frederick Leighton. It looks to me like the lady may be  praising God or giving thanks .                                                                                              Well I  added more picture to my "We Heart it page"                                                 Most of them were ones from my website,that I put up there a few years ago.        Well it is getting pretty close to my birthday.  But, I don't feel like I am going to be  50.  

Some  things I can praise God for:

1)This may sound old : But, I praise God and thank him that I am still alive and fairly well after my accident back in 2010

2) This may sound silly. But, I praise God that people I used to go to school  with still remember me after 30 + years.   

No comments:

Post a Comment