Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy Friday

Yes,today is Friday. No special plans really. They are bringing the therapy dogs in today and "The Piano Man" is coming to play the piano at the rehab center.  He usually is pretty good.   I got a birthday gift from one of my family members yesterday.  I am saving some of the gifts until my birthday. I did eat some of the cookies,and the candy. I know I still love my sweets even at my age.  I know there are worse habits than eating candy. Yes, I am sure most people have them. Yes,even me. I am a Christian (Apostolic Pentecostal) But I am not perfect. I do like to wear my blue jeans. That's right. I won't lie. I do not wear skirts all the time like many of the Apostolic and UPC ladies do.  Why? I really don't have any skirts I could wear every day. I need to get some jean skirts. I like the longer ones. (The ones,that come past my knees. I have never tried the maxi skirts) 

Graphics by   Haven of Love








No comments:

Post a Comment